Solutions for Process Measurement and Control
TWinSoft - Programming Tool
||A-Z Product Index|
|ioSelect Home > Products > Remote Telemetry Solutions > TWinSoft|
Programming Tool for T-Box RTU and SCADA Systems
TWinSoft is industrial software for the control of automated systems. It consists of programming tools, a real-time execution engine, as well as personalized development tools for equipment manufacturers and integrators (through Microsoft Automation). In TWinSoft, the design of control programs is facilitated by the use of a user-friendly and interactive ladder diagram editor that complies with the IEC 601131-3 standard, the sole globally recognized standard that defines the languages of the automation specialist.
The editor is immediately familiar for the LD programmer as well as being intuitive for the novice programmer. A combination of the mouse and keyboard commands is all that is needed to complete development.
TWinSoft contains a complete set of tools, such as editor, debugging tools, code generator, documentation generator, library manager, archiver, and online control. Nothing could be easier than adding lines or comments, duplicating entire parts of the program, or creating new variables, modules, and macros.
Reduce your design time by directly using libraries of predefined functions and subprograms in which you will find powerful control functions (PID), mathematical functions and conversions, and Boolean functions. Rapidly perfect your programs using dynamic analytical tools: online ladder display, states of timers, meters and internal registers, locally or remotely in complete security. For programmers who are more at ease with high-level languages, programming in BASIC is also available.
Whether your application requires a few lines of programming or several thousand, your automation specialists will quickly learn TWinSoft. Specific attention has been paid to the quality of online help, available in English, French and German.
TWinSoft: The Programming Tool
The TWinSoft software tool, user-friendly and intuitive, gets the most out of the different functions of T-BOX solutions. You can create and save different configurations for your T-BOX systems and then download them locally or remotely (for example through the telephone network).
With TWinSoft you can:
• Define your stations(Inputs/Outputs, Communications), your alarms (type, messages, calendar), the information and select its criteria for filing your interface screens for the operator terminals (Minitel, TBox Terminal)
• Create, modify, and quickly debug your automation program presented in the form of a IEC61131-3 diagram.
• Analyze locally or remotely (by telephone line) the status of your stations:
- to list the alarms that have appeared and their status.
- to list the contents of the different archives.
- to diagnose the status of the automation.
• Update (directly and without hardware manipulation) the software versions of your various stations.
User-friendly and intuitive, TWinSoft gets the most out of your T-BOX solution.