Kingfisher LP-2 / LP-3 Low Power RTUs
• Low power RTU suitable for remote installations
• Compatible with Series II option boards allow even greater flexibility
• Auxiliary 12V output can be used to power an external relay for control of peripheral
devices such as high power radios
• Protocol support allows you to interface to a wide variety of systems using Kingfisher,
MODBUS, DNP3, ASCII, TRIO, Inline, Omron and many more
• Can be used stand alone, and is also compatible with the field proven range
of Kingfisher Series II
• Very Low power consumption
• 2 High speed pulse counters
• 2 Magnetic latch relay outputs
• 4 low power analog inputs
• Up to 4 communications ports
• Event logging
• Capture pictures from on site
• SMS control using a digital mobile phone
• Works with Series II
The LP-2 and LP-3 open up the world of high-tech communications and SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) functionality at a very affordable price!
The Kingfisher LP-2 / LP-3 Low Power RTU suits a wide range of remote monitoring applications that include environmental monitoring, gas metering, power metering and data logging. It's smart, easy to use, has ladder logic capability and has very flexible I/O and communication ports.
Very low power consumption is achieved using three modes - communicating, scanning and sleeping. The LP-2 / LP-3 RTU is packaged in a two part plastic enclosure that houses the electronics, communication interfaces and standby battery.
LP-2 / LP-3 Low Power RTUs are compatible with the entire family of Kingfisher Series II products and are configured using the same Toolbox software.
(Click to Enlarge)