ZPC Series High Density CANopen I/O Modules from ioSelect
Distributed IO - ZPC Series
- Products Home
- Industrial Wireless Home
- Distributed IO Home
- Signal Conditioning Home
- Remote Telemetry Home
||A-Z Product Index|
|ioSelect Home > Products > Distributed IO Solutions > ZPC Series|
ZPC Series Product Information
ZPC CANopen Measurement Modules
- ZC-8AI: 8 channel Analog Input Module
- ZC-8TC: 8 channel Thermocouple Input Module
- ZC-4RTD: 4 channel RTD Module
- ZC-SG: Bridge Input Module
- ZC-3AO: 3 channel Analog Output Module
- ZC-16DI-8DO: 16 Digital Input, 8 Digital Output Module
- ZC-24DI: 24 channel Digital Input Module
- ZC-24DO: 24 channel Digital Output Module
ZPC CANopen Controllers and Gateways
- Z-TWS-03: Multifunction Controller
- Z-CANBUS: CAN Master Interface/Isolated Repeater
- ZC-107FO: Fiber Optic Bridge/Repeater
ZPC Series Technical Support Information
High Performance and Easy to Use Modular I/O for CANopen Applications
The ZPC Series is a complete line of I/O Modules with a CANopen standard interface that does not require any couplers, controllers, or repeaters. All modules have an integrated CANopen communications interface at speeds up to 1 Mbps. The ZPC series is the ideal acquisition and control solution for systems where distributed modules over a wide distance are important.
ZPC Modules can be integrated with third party configurators, mater controllers, network managers, and even in existing legacy CAN installations. The advantage of not needing a bus coupler or controller dramatically reduced the cost and complexity for small to medium sized installations.
All ZPC modules are manufactured in Europe by our I/O and signal interface partner, Seneca srl, to our exact specifications and standards.
The ZPC family includes optional interface devices including multifunction controllers, gateway/bridge products, fiber optic interfaces, and repeaters. All products are packaged and designed to work seamlessly with the ZPC I/O Modules.
For more details on this product line, or for specific assistance with your CANopen applications, contact ioSelect.