ioPro Distributed I/O Modules from ioSelect
Distributed IO - ioPro
- Products Home
- Industrial Wireless Home
- Distributed IO Home
- Signal Conditioning Home
- Remote Telemetry Home
||A-Z Product Index|
|ioSelect Home > Products > Distributed IO Solutions > ioPro|
ioPro Product Information
ioPro IO Module Data Sheets
- ioPro Product Family Overview
- ioPro-8AI-I-ISO 8-channel 4-20mA Input Module
- ioPro-8AI-V-ISO 8-channel 0-10V Input Module
- ioPro-8TC-ISO 8-channel Thermocouple Module
- ioPro-6RTD 6-channel RTD Module
- ioPro-8AO-I 8-channel 4-20mA Output Module
- ioPro-8AO-V 8-channel 0-10V Output Module
- ioPro-DAIO Multifunction (2AI,1AO,4DI,2DO,2RTD)
- ioPro-DAIO2 Multifunction Module(2AI,2AO,4DI,4DO)
- ioPro-8DIO 8 Digital Input, 8 Digital Output Module
- ioPro-16DI 16-channel Digital Input (24 VDC) Module
- ioPro-16DI-110 16-chnl Digital (110 VAC) Module
- ioPro-16DI-220 16-chnl Digital (220 VAC) Module
- ioPro-16DO 16-channel Digital Output Module
- ioPro-4RO 4-channel Relay Output Module
ioPro Controllers, & Wireless Data Links
- ioPro-FIBCON RS232/RS485 to Fiber Converter
- ioPro-PM101 microPLC with Ethernet Gateway
- ioPro-PM102 microPLC with Ethernet Gateway
- ioPro-IOMAP IO Mapper Module
- ioPro-IOMAP2 Advanced IO Mapper Module
- ioPro-WDL900 Wireless Data Link
ioPro Technical Details & Support Information
Wired or Wireless, ioPro™ Gets the Job Done!
The ioPro family provides a comprehensive set of high density DIN rail mount IO modules, controllers, ioMappers, and wireless data links that allow modular, scalable system expansion for any application. With ioPro you just snap the modules together on a DIN rail, wire up your sensors (no isolation or signal conditioning required) to the removable front panel screw terminals, connect your Modbus, Ethernet, or Wireless connection, and go!
ioPro provides the highest level of isolation and accuracy available in it's class, operates in the most extreme temperature environments (up to 176 °F), and provides the best price-performance ratio on the market today!
Using standard Modbus addressing, up to 127 modules can be connected together. ioPro supports input to output module 'mirroring' (for cable concentration applications), and with an array of logic, mapping, and interface options. Even the most complex application requirements can be met.
Adding an ioProWDL Wireless Data Link turns ioPro into a powerful wireless point-to-point or point-to-multipoint wireless IO system. Complete system integration, programming, and installation assistance is also available from ioSelect. With ioPro, you build the system you need for your specific needs. When you need to expand, simply add more modules.
ioPro: Distributed IO made easy from ioSelect.
ioStudio - ioPro Modules Configuration Software
• Simple to Complex Mapping of all IO Connections is Supported
• Up to 1500VRMS Input-to-Output and 500VDC Channel-to-Channel Isolation
• Temperature Resolutions (T/C or RTD) of 0.1°C
• Removable 2-Piece Terminals for Easy Wiring and Quick Change Outs
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
• 22.5mm (< 1”) Wide DIN-mount Packaging on All Units
• Modbus RTU Communications